Saturday 25 June 2011

Me in the moment

Hey My petals
So first of all iam sorry I haven't posted in awhile but iam back now :)
Secondly Iam going to start calling you my little petals just because my blog is called the floral fashionatsa and I think its cute :)
and now for the actual post

Ok so on Thursday 30th June  my school is closed because of the teachers strike so i will be home or wherever and you can count on me there is going to be a post up then. On the 4th of july iam going on a field trip with the whole of my year, we are going to Bristol  zoo for science trip so there will be another post up then as well. Also after the summer holidays i will be in year 8 so yea not nervous it will be the same as starting year 7 i guess any ways iam going to go now dont dry up my little petals stay fresh and sweet for the next post
thanks for following and blogging with me

No comments:

Post a Comment