Tuesday 16 August 2011

Me in the moment

Hey My Petals
OK so I think its about time I update you on my life.
Par t one : Moving House
Well our house is still on the market and things have been really slow with viewings and all
we've had 1 viewing and we got feedback saying they liked it but it wasn't for them so that
really didn't work out to well. So we are still trying but it may be a while.

Part two : Being bridesmaid
So um well I told you all a while ago that I  was going to be one of the bridesmaids for my aunties wedding. I'm not any more because I never wanted to be a bridesmaid because I was one once and the experience was not good at all I really didn't want it to turn out like that again and plus I would have to wear the dress all day and I didn't wanna stay in a dress I couldn't stand the look of any way so yea.

Part three : Top model
OK so two days ago I went to my nan's house because she had been on holiday and I hadn't seen her in awhile and she got me this colouring book. In it there is a load of pages of blank models and what you can do is draw on the the clothes and make your own designs I have made to and I will publish some of them in this post. I have made an account on the English website http://en.top-model.biz/index_en.html Now the website is originally  German but you can change the language luckily and on there you can make your own outfits for your comp card (Thats the girl that's on you page when scroll up and down moves too) by going to your wardrobe. You can fill in your interests that will also show up on your comp card. Since there is alot you can do I will link my page here so check it out :
http://en.top-model.biz/en/community/my-profile.html Thats all for now
Cya guys

Oh and here are the pictures I promised:

This is the book I got from my Nan
Style Name: Too Cool For School

Style Name: Babe-Worthy Bikini Beach Day



No comments:

Post a Comment